Welcome to the Canadian Scottish Regiment's Recruiting Site!
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) is now hiring for both non-commissioned (troops) and commissioned (officers) members in all three of our locations (Victoria, Nanaimo and the Comox Valley).
Please take a look at the minimum requirements, the recruiting process and all the benefits we offer in the sections below.
Our recruiters are here to help you through the process and answer any questions you might have. You can reach them by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Victoria : 250-363-8153
Comox Valley: 250-339-4515
Occupations to choose from:
- Infantry Soldier
- Infantry Officer
- Mobile Support Equipment Operator (Driver)
- Human Resources Administrator
- Financial Services Administrator
- Musician (Pipes and Drums)
We are currently recruiting for all of the above positions; come in and talk to a recruiter to learn more.
If you have recently released from the military and would like to stay connected, come in and talk to a recruiter to learn about the opportunities available to you.
1. Call or make appointment to speak with a Unit Recruiter, or come in to the Bay St Armoury (Victoria) / Nanaimo Military Camp (Nanaimo) / Seal Bay Armoury (Comox Valley) on a Wednesday training night (Sept – May only).
2. Fill in the online application here.
3. File gets reviewed by the unit recruiter and then the unit recruiter will contact you to schedule a meeting.
4. You will complete a variety of tests.
5. If you pass all components, your test scores and medical file will be sent to Ontario where a background/security check will be conducted.
6. Upon the return of the cleared file, the Unit Recruiter will contact you to set up an interview. 7. Once all steps have been completed, you will have a final confirmatory interview and be enrolled into the Canadian Armed Forces.