Recruiting Process (takes 2-3 months)
1. Make appointment with Unit Recruiter.
2. Hand in completed application package to Recruiter.
3. File gets sent to the Recruiting Center in Victoria.
4. Recruiting Center will call to book you for testing.
5. You will complete all your tests on the same day.
6. If you pass all components, your test scores and medical file will be sent to Ontario where a background check will be conducted.
7. Upon the return of the cleared file, the Unit Recruiter will contact you to swear you into the Canadian Forces.